GREEN & GOLD SECURITY
TRAINING INST. / AMMOLOAD
Qld. License Training.
Ph: 07 55 746177
Fax: 07 55 746188
1 Baton 540 in length, 3 sections collapsible
Usual target 100mill steel pipe wrapped round heavy
beach towel, one (1) length of core bond card and
two typewriter-felt pads.
1. Three (3) day testing,
Overhead strikes (in blocking method, baton held above head left and
4. Temperature very hot around 30 degrees,
5. Strikes delivered, right hand, four hand downward strikes,
6. 60th strike, top section had a slight bend (still closed
7. 80th strike, more hits, still bent, still closed,
8. 100th strike, still bent, still closed,
9. 104th strike, tip came off, still closed,
120th strike tip came undone, (noted head threads now
stripped, still closes),
150th strike, bend more pronounced, still closed, now with
175th strike, by using baton on opposite bend, it seem to
straighten out slightly, and now closes,
13. Ceased as causing sore wrists,
2nd day 180th strike, gave up testing, torn
gloves, sore hands, etc, target fell apart,
15. 3rd day 220th strike, by class students, baton
top became difficult to close, it was noted, the 2nd
section had slight movement in it.
K. T Chadburn – Instructor
4 students to participate
Very good baton.
K T CHADBURN